ASSISTANCE TO THE ARMY
AND LOCAL POPULATION
1. Baby diapers. Baby food.
ATTENTION! Only food that does not require additional preparation (pockets, ready-made cans, corn sticks, pastries, biscuits (salty), unsweetened sticks)
2. Children's books or toys (soft toys are not recommended as they take up a lot of space.
3. Bedspreads, blankets, mats, sleeping bags, duvets, pillows ...
4. Wet wipes. Toothbrush and toothpaste, hygiene products, towels, etc.
5. Hygienic supplies for women - tampons, pads.
6. Cans that can be eaten immediately (without the necessary preparation). Nuts, dried fruits, pasta. Protein bars. Energy drinks for drivers.
7. Thermofoil (sold in pharmacies). Thermal underwear. Bed linenStany. Baterky, baterie.
8. SIM cards (a lot of people are without connection after leaving Ukraine, they can't connect with their loved ones).